The Ultimate Disney Quiz 49
In this blog I am going to create a quiz using questions from ‘The Ultimate Disney Quiz Book’. (You can find more information from www.bonnierbooks.co.uk). This is the 49th quiz I have done if you would like to see the previous quiz please click the link
https://disneybubble.blogspot.com/2026/08/the-ultimate-disney-quiz-48.html?m=1Some of these questions have four possible answers. If you want to make this quiz more difficult try answering those questions without looking at the options. Answers can be found at the bottom of this blog.
New Fan
1. True or false? Captain Hook says, 'Blast that Peter Pan. If I could only find his hideout, I'd trap him in his lair'.
(Photo from: https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Capitaine_Crochet.jpg#mw-jump-to-license)
2. In Tangled, when Mother Gothel says, 'You are not leaving this tower EVER!', who is she speaking to?
A Pascal
B Rapunzel
C Flynn Rider
D Herself
3. Which villain says, 'Triton's daughter will be mine and then I'll make him writhe. I'll see him wriggle like a worm on a Hook!'?
A Ursula
B Jafar
C Maleficent
D Flounder
4. True or false? In Moana, Maui says, 'I ate my grandma! And it took a week because she was absolutely humongous.'
5. Which Cars villain says, 'Seriously, that was some pretty darn nice racin' out there. By me!'?
A Chick Hicks
B Ivan
C Sir Miles Axlerod
D Jackson Storm
2. In Tangled, when Mother Gothel says, 'You are not leaving this tower EVER!', who is she speaking to?
A Pascal
B Rapunzel
C Flynn Rider
D Herself
3. Which villain says, 'Triton's daughter will be mine and then I'll make him writhe. I'll see him wriggle like a worm on a Hook!'?
A Ursula
B Jafar
C Maleficent
D Flounder
4. True or false? In Moana, Maui says, 'I ate my grandma! And it took a week because she was absolutely humongous.'
5. Which Cars villain says, 'Seriously, that was some pretty darn nice racin' out there. By me!'?
A Chick Hicks
B Ivan
C Sir Miles Axlerod
D Jackson Storm
(Photo from: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Radiator_Springs_Racers_at_Cars_Land.jpg#mw-jump-to-license)
6. In Aladdin, when Jafar says, 'I love the way your foul little mind works!', who is he speaking to?
A The Genie
B The Sultan
C His reflection
D Iago
7. True or false? Scar says, 'I killed Mufasa!'
8. When The Evil Queen says, 'Go on, have a bite', who is she speaking to?
A Dopey
B Snow White
C The Huntsman
D Sleepy
9. Which villain says, 'I really felt quite distressed at not receiving an invitation'?
A The Evil Queen
B The Queen of Hearts
C Maleficent
D Scar
10. True or false? In The Incredibles, The Screenslaver says, 'I'll be a bigger hero than you ever were.'
6. In Aladdin, when Jafar says, 'I love the way your foul little mind works!', who is he speaking to?
A The Genie
B The Sultan
C His reflection
D Iago
7. True or false? Scar says, 'I killed Mufasa!'
8. When The Evil Queen says, 'Go on, have a bite', who is she speaking to?
A Dopey
B Snow White
C The Huntsman
D Sleepy
9. Which villain says, 'I really felt quite distressed at not receiving an invitation'?
A The Evil Queen
B The Queen of Hearts
C Maleficent
D Scar
10. True or false? In The Incredibles, The Screenslaver says, 'I'll be a bigger hero than you ever were.'
Casual Fan
1. Who says, 'When she breaks the tender peel to taste the apple in my hand, her breath will still, her blood congeal - then I'll be fairest in the land!'?
2. Which villain says, 'He can't get rid of me that easily, who does that ungrateful little worm think he is? Does he have any idea of who he's dealing with?
3. Fill in the blank: 'And you should know that everyone runs from ...... .'
(Photo from: https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Villains_at_Mickey%27s_Halloween_Party.jpg#mw-jump-to-license)
4. Who says, 'Sounds like someone's sick. How lovely. I do hope it's serious. Something dreadful'?
5. Who says, 'Aren't you tired of living on the margins? While all those fat cats in their fancy cars don't give you so much as a sideways glance?'?
6. Fill in the blank: 'Life's not fair, is it. You see, I shall never be King. And you will never see the light of another ...... .'
7. Which Pixar villain says, 'It's game over for both of you!'?
4. Who says, 'Sounds like someone's sick. How lovely. I do hope it's serious. Something dreadful'?
5. Who says, 'Aren't you tired of living on the margins? While all those fat cats in their fancy cars don't give you so much as a sideways glance?'?
6. Fill in the blank: 'Life's not fair, is it. You see, I shall never be King. And you will never see the light of another ...... .'
7. Which Pixar villain says, 'It's game over for both of you!'?
(Photo from: https://disneyexperiences.com/disneyworld-press/asset/disney-villains-unfairly-ever-after-b-roll/)
8. Who says, 'There's a new order now - MY order. Finally, you will bow to me!'?
9. Who says, 'I don't care how you kill the little beasts, but do it, and do it now!'?
10. Who says, 'You poor simple fools, thinking you could defeat me. Me! The mistress of all evil'?
11. Which villain says, 'Wow, thank you, Mr McQueen! You have no idea what a pleasure it is for me to finally beat you!'?
12. Who says, 'We've got him this time, Mr Smee. I've waited years for this'?
13. In Big Hero, who is Robert Callaghan speaking to when he says, 'You're going to watch everything you've built disappear. Then, it's your turn'?
14. Who says, 'It's about time you got your head out of those books and paid attention to more important things. Like me'?
15. Who says, 'So, we meet again, Buzz Lightyear, for the last time!'?
(Photo from: https://disneyexperiences.com/disneyworld-press/asset/toy-story-land-characters/)
Answers
8. Who says, 'There's a new order now - MY order. Finally, you will bow to me!'?
9. Who says, 'I don't care how you kill the little beasts, but do it, and do it now!'?
10. Who says, 'You poor simple fools, thinking you could defeat me. Me! The mistress of all evil'?
11. Which villain says, 'Wow, thank you, Mr McQueen! You have no idea what a pleasure it is for me to finally beat you!'?
12. Who says, 'We've got him this time, Mr Smee. I've waited years for this'?
13. In Big Hero, who is Robert Callaghan speaking to when he says, 'You're going to watch everything you've built disappear. Then, it's your turn'?
14. Who says, 'It's about time you got your head out of those books and paid attention to more important things. Like me'?
15. Who says, 'So, we meet again, Buzz Lightyear, for the last time!'?
(Photo from: https://disneyexperiences.com/disneyworld-press/asset/toy-story-land-characters/)
Answers
New Fan
1. True
2. B
3. A
4. False. Tamatoa says it.
5. A
6. D
7. True
8. B
9. C
10. False. Syndrome says it.
Casual Fan
1. The Evil Queen in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
2. Yzma in Hercules
3. Shere Khan
4. Madam Mim in The Sword and the Stone
5. Dr. Facilier in The Princess and the Frog
6. Day
7. King Candy in Wreck-It Ralph
8. Jafar in Aladdin
9. Cruella de Vil in One Hundred and One Dalmatians
10. Maleficent in Sleeping Beauty
11. Jackson Storm in Cars 3
12. Captain Hook in Peter Pan
13. Alistair Krei
14. Gaston in Beauty and the Beast
15. Emperor Zurg in Toy Story 2
So there is a 25 question Disney quiz. Please let me know in the comments how you scored. I will be making more Disney quizzes in the future.
Comments
Post a Comment